PowerCorps is the gift that keeps on kicking ass. PowerCorps graduate Will Canine is back on his beat in Eastern Washington, and just yesterday helped organize a crew of young activists to head out to a local town hall on health care. Yes, it’s the same format that often sees every community’s favorite nutjobs busting up the event – but this time Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers got an eyeful of energized young folks in favor of health care reform. And get this: they didn’t even disrupt proceedings. Magic. Check out the pics below!
- Hella Bus – The Rebirth
- R-52uesday! Saving Scrilla!
- Sometimes you think, “health care? Not that important.” Other times you have a gaping headwound
- The Hunger. The bizarre hunger.
- Freaky Fashion Friday Part Duex!
- Auburnin’ down the house
- Hanging with the Lobos: Burque
- Babies for 1098
- Luchador? Robin Hood? Definitely a Hero.
- R-52uesday! Rescuing the Future!