After Colorado passed a measure nearly identical to Initiative 1033, the number of low-income children without health coverage doubled, even as other states were increasing making sure more kids had health care. No health care for low-income kids? That’s some crap.
- Hella Bus – The Rebirth
- R-52uesday! Saving Scrilla!
- Sometimes you think, “health care? Not that important.” Other times you have a gaping headwound
- The Hunger. The bizarre hunger.
- Freaky Fashion Friday Part Duex!
- Auburnin’ down the house
- Hanging with the Lobos: Burque
- Babies for 1098
- Luchador? Robin Hood? Definitely a Hero.
- R-52uesday! Rescuing the Future!