There’s an awesome article about Trick or Vote in the Post-Intelligencer today – Sharon Hong really captures the Bus’s energy, and really sells the awesomeness that is Trick or Vote. One big take-away? There is no such thing as an off-year election: 2009 is as big as it gets, and you’re part of that. Tomorrow is Trick or Vote – and you should be there. Care about equal rights and a Washington that can actually provide services like firefighters and education? Then RSVP today, and come Trick or Vote tomorrow. It’s on!
- Hella Bus – The Rebirth
- R-52uesday! Saving Scrilla!
- Sometimes you think, “health care? Not that important.” Other times you have a gaping headwound
- The Hunger. The bizarre hunger.
- Freaky Fashion Friday Part Duex!
- Auburnin’ down the house
- Hanging with the Lobos: Burque
- Babies for 1098
- Luchador? Robin Hood? Definitely a Hero.
- R-52uesday! Rescuing the Future!