This morning a group of Serbian high school students came to the Bus to learn about leadership, democracy and grassroots activism (and stickers). They’re traveling across the country as part of a project with the World Affairs Council. Coolest thing about Serbia – they have a youth ministry that supports young people doing amazing things. Go Serbs!
- Hella Bus – The Rebirth
- R-52uesday! Saving Scrilla!
- Sometimes you think, “health care? Not that important.” Other times you have a gaping headwound
- The Hunger. The bizarre hunger.
- Freaky Fashion Friday Part Duex!
- Auburnin’ down the house
- Hanging with the Lobos: Burque
- Babies for 1098
- Luchador? Robin Hood? Definitely a Hero.
- R-52uesday! Rescuing the Future!